Know-how and Collective Experience
- Design of three heliostat fields which were realized including 18,000m² field for solar tower in Jülich, Germany, and the 500kWth heliostat field for the CSIRO solar tower in Newcastle, Australia.
- Optical design of the Compact Linear Fresnel Reflector of a well known Australian-American CSP company.
- Development and design of heliostats.
- Development of software for optical simulation and optimization of reflector fields.
- Development of software to simulate and optimize absorber coatings.
- Vice Presidency and Directorship of R&D at a well known Australian-American CSP company.
- Development of a concept for even illumination for concentrating photovoltaic systems.
- Development of solar absorber coating.
- Manufacturing, installation and project management of the heliostat field for the solar tower Jülich.
- Development of Infinitrac, software designed for project management.